Seeking referral

Parent asks: My daughter’s psychiatrist, who was one of the few in the city who treated adults with a dual diagnosis*, has recently retired. Do you know of any other  possible physicians, (specialist or Family Practitioner) ? 
someone who  has both a developmental disability and a mental health problem

Please use  Contact Us with your replies,  suggestions, questions or information to share.